Saturday, May 1, 2010

Creating an Electronic Portfolio

I will admit that in class last Monday I was extremely frustrated when it came to this part. I seemed to fall behind and felt like I was missing so much information. Towards the end of the lesson I began just writing down every single step that Dr. Wang was explaining. I truly feel that that is the only reason I have been able to create this portfolio.

I think that electronic portfolios would be useful in creating an electronic folder of all the student's work through out the year. Personally I think it would be neat if every single student was given an electronic portfolio that followed them throughout their education career. It would be nice to see all of their required standards on file. I think that it would have been nice if I would have known about this application during high school. An electronic portfolio could be used to apply for scholarships or certain jobs. I will definitely plan on using this later in my career.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that would be a great idea to have every student have an electronic portfolio to follow them during their educational life. That way they woul have a concrete object that shows all of their accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete